Art Lover - RedStar-Sama

9:51

Hello Cookies

Aprovechando que muchos artistas está con el reto de #inktober es hora de hacer otro post sobre "Art Lover" y en este caso una entrada muy especial dedicada a una amiga, artista de Barcelona, que a lo mejor alguna ya conoce alguno de sus trabajos, y si no, preparáos para alucinar!
A lot of artists are this month with #inktober so it's time to do a "Art Lover" post, in this case is a really special post about a friend, artist from Barcelona, and maybe some of you know her art, if not, prepare yourself to hallucinate!



Lady Akane es una chica de 20 años de Barcelona, España. Lleva muchos años dibujando por vocación y con auto enseñanza.
Es una chica muy adorable y creepy, a mi me enamora. A parte de hacer dibujos a mano, también hace trabajos a ordenador, fotografía y accesorios. Lo que viene siendo una artista de nacimiento.
Yo admiro muchísimo su arte, porque le conozco desde hace años y le he visto evolucionar, y estoy tan orgullosa de que ahora se le valore tanto! Haría 1000 entradas sobre ella porque con todo lo que abarca su arte y lo indecisa que soy para elegir algunos de sus dibujos, tendría que hacer una entrada infinita... pero bueno, voy a intentar comprimirlo.
Lady Akane is a 20 yo girl from Barcelona, Spain. She was painting for years by vocation and self education.
She's a really cute and creepy girl, I love her. In addition to make traditional art, she does digital art, photography and accesories too. What has become and artist of birth. I admire her art so much, because I know her since some years and I saw her evolution, and I'm very proud that people measure up her nowadays so much! I could write 1000 posts about her with all-encompassing art and the undecided that I am to choose her draws, I needed to do an infinite post... but well, I'm going to try to resume it.

Traditional Art

Digital Art

Store products

Photography

Como veis, tiene cantidad de trabajos y a cada cual mejor (perdoneme Lady si piensas que podría haber puesto alguno mejor, para mí son todos perfectos!).
As you can see, she has a lot of works and all perfects (so sorry Lady if you think that I could choose anyone better, but they all are perfects to me!).

Y puestos a poner dibujos... aquí algunos de los que ha hecho de mi y que tengo en la pared de mi habitación (me casaré con ellos algún día).
And as I'm posting draws... here are some draws she did of me and I have them in my room (someday I'll marry them).

Aquí os dejo sus link a todas sus redes sociales
Here are all her social networks


¿Conocíais a esta artista? ¿Qué os parecen sus trabajos?
Did you know her? What do you think about her work?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors