[REVIEW] Barbie Y33 Aqua and Ruby Queen Brown circle lenses from Klenspop

8:11

Hello Cookies

Con muuuuucho retraso y con menos fotos de las que me gustaría pero aquí traigo otra review de circle lenses de Klenspop!
En esta ocasión fueron dos modelos muy bien empaquetados, como siempre, y con unos diseños preciosos!
Loooooong time since I don't post a circle lenses review, but here's a new from Klenspop!
This time were two pairs very good packed, as always, with beautiful designs!



BARBIE Y33 AQUA

Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.2mm
Using period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Price: 18$



Son mis primeras lentillas azules, por lo que me hicieron bastante ilusión! Es un color realmente precioso, un azul agua intenso, y con el degradado interior que me gusta.
They're my first blue circle lenses, so I was really happy! Is a really wonderful colour, vibrant aqua, and I love the design too.


En estas fotos más detalladas podéis ver mejor el diseño. Al principio pensaba que se iba a ver mucho mi ojo por lo ancho que es el centro, pero engaña, quedan muy bien. El círculo negro exterior hace un efecto dolly que agranda el ojo.
You can see better the design in these detailed photos. At frst I thought my eye will see so much because of the big center diameter, but not, they look so good. Black exterior circle makes dolly and bigger eye.


La Harajuku Fashion Walk fue la excusa perfecta para estrenarlas *-* y quedé encantada con el resultado!
Las llevé toda la mañana y he de decir que son muy cómodas, no me dañaron el ojo ni me costó ponerlas o quitarlas.
The Harajuku Fashion Walk was the perfect moment to use them *-* and I love the result!
I used them all the morning and they're very comfortable, didn't damage my eyes and they're easy to put and quit.

Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★★★

Final rating ★★★★★


RUBY QUEEN BROWN
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.8mm
Base curve: 8.6mm
Using period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Price: 21$



Ya sabéis que no soy muy fan de las lentillas marrones pero he de decir que quedé maravillada con el diseño de estas. Además el diámetro es de 14mm, lo cual me encanta, color y tamaño natural con un bonito diseño, qué más se puede pedir?
As you now I'm not a big fan of brown circle lenses but I need to admit that this design is wonderful. Also they have 14mm diameter, I like it, natural colour and size with a beautiful design, what more I want?


Como he dicho, un diseño precioso. Parece una joya, un rubí marrón en este caso. El centro muy difuminado para parecer aún más natural. Y la mezcla de tonos marrones dando brillos. Enamoran.
As I said, is a very beautiful design. They look like a gem, brown ruby in this case. A very natural design in the center. And mixed brown tones with a bit of brilliants. I'm in love.


Me gusta mucho el contraste de las lentillas con mi ojo, los hacen bastante llamativos. Siento no tener mejores fotos ni mejor cara, mi cámara no estaba de mi parte. Pero como son naturales espero usarlas a menudo.
I love the contrast between the lenses and my eyes, they look vibrant. I'm so sorry to have not better photos and better face, my camera doesn't love me. But as they natural I hope to use them usually.

Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★★★


¿Qué os parecen estos modelos?
What do you think about these circle lenses?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors