#OOTD Summer days

3:48

Hello

El otro día quedé con una amiga, y compañera de baile, que hacía mucho que no nos veíamos. Estuvimos dando una vuelta y tomando algo por ahí, y como hacía buena mañana pues decidimos hacernos fotos.
Few days ago I met with my friend, and dancer friend, because of had so much days without seeing. We were walking a bit and drinking something, and how was good weather we took a bit photos.

So there's my outfit.



Chemise - Primark
T-shirt - Lefties
Shorts - Pull&Bear
Sneakers - Primark
Shoulder bag - H&M

Me gustaría hacer más posts de sesiones con outfits, pero no tengo a nadie que me haga las fotos ; ;
I would like to do more ootd posts but I have noone to take me photos ; ;

And some selfies




Finally my friend and I trying to look like each other :)


¿Qué os parece el outfit? ¿Os gustaría ver más posts así?
What do you think about this outfit? Do you like to see more posts like this?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors