#OOTD Burdeaux is the new black

2:20

Hello

Aprovechando mi nuevo color de pelo, mi amiga me hizo unas cuantas fotos en el parque, de outfit y otras más generales.
Estoy enamorada de muchas de ellas! Me gustaría poder hacer más sesiones más a menudo.
As I have new hair colour, my friend took some photos of me in the park, about outfit and others.
I'm in love with a lot of them! I would like to do more sessions frecuently.





Crop top - Shana
Shorts - Pull&Bear
Creepers - Aliexpress
Soulder bag - H&M
Necklace - Bae&Kayima presents



These are my favourite photos!



I love this one so much because you can see my shell tattoo trhow my plug!

Y eso es todo, una pequeña sesión casera, por algo se va empezando jaja
And that's all, a small handmade sesion, it's something to start jaja

¿Qué os ha parecido? ¿Os gusta el outfit?
What do you think? Do you like my outfit?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors