[REVIEW] T.Top Valentine Brown circle lenses from Klenspop

2:41

Hello

Ya estoy de vuelta en mi ciudad y tengo que ponerme al día con entradas pendientes, sobretodo de sponsors como Klenspop! Hoy os traigo una review de otro par de lentillas.
I'm back on my city from holidays and I need to do a lot of posts, almost sponsor post like Klenspop! Today a review about new pair of circle lenses.

Como siempre, el empaquetado llegó en perfectas condiciones. El diseño de las cajas me recuerda a una dibujante que vi hace tiempo, pero no se si serán suyas.
As always, the package arrived in perfect conditions. The box desings remember me a drawer I saw few years ago, but I don't know if was from her.



T.Top Valentine Brown

Las lentillas venían en una caja con un diseño muy cute e instrucciones. Además de las lentillas también contenía la funda y unas pinzas para cogerlas.
Lenses came in a cute designed box with instructions. In addition to the lenses also it contained the case and pliers to take them.




Características:

Diameter: 14.1mm
Graphic diameter: 12.8mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.5mm
Life span: 6 months
Price: 13$


 natural light
 with - without
detailed

El diseño me gusta mucho, da un sombreado exterior y agranda el ojo, pero deja ver mi color natural.
El diseño es del estilo natural que me gusta, aunque me sigo viendo extraña con los ojos marrones.
I like the design so much, it has an exterior shadow and make bigger eye, but you can see my natural eye colour.
The design is a natural style that I like, but I continue looking myself strange with brown eyes.





Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★★★

Había otro par de lentillas en el paquete, pero la web me ha comunicado que ya no van a hacer más de ese modelo y ya no están en el mercado, así que no hago review, pero como las voy a usar para un evento próximo, las veréis en fotos.
There were other pair of circle lenses on the package, but sponsors said me that the manufacturer don't make them anymore, so I'll not do a review, but I'm going to use them in a near event, so you'll see photos.

¿Qué os parece este diseño?
What do you think about this design?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors