Ready for back to school?

4:55

Hello

Supongo que algunos ya habréis empezado las clases, a mi hasta septiembre no me toca pero ya estoy empezando a preparar todo el material que necesito.
Y por si vosotros aún estáis en ello, os traigo una entrada con productos low cost para la vuelta al colegio.
I suppose some of you have already started school, I'll not until september but I started to prepare school material that I need.
And if you are doing it too, here is a post with low cost school products for back to school.


Pencil Cases
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Notebooks
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Pens
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Bakpacks
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Bento box

1 // 2 // 3 // 4


Yo ya he empezado a encargar cosas y estoy esperando a mi libreta y estuche, me falta escoger mochila.
I started to buy things and I'm waiting for my notebook and pencil case, I need to choose a backpack.

¿Tenéis todo listo? ¿Habéis empezado las clases?
Have you got all? Did you started your class?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors