Who follow on... instagram? #1

5:04

Hello



Hoy vengo con una nueva sección "who follow on...", haré sección de instagram, blogger, etc.
Today I'm here with a new section "who follow on...", I'll do sections of instagram, blogger, etc.

Ueno Hard Rock Cafe Shop staff. From Japan. Dj. Style: post punk, goth.
I really love her original makeups and her lots of pieercings.


She has not information anywhere but idc because I think she's just perfect and I love her style.


Fashion student in Hollywood, LA.
What to say about this beauty? In love with her hair and style.


A really cute japanese girl, I think she's Dj but I'm not sure. I love how she edit her photos.


I don't know so much about her. She's a cutie cosplayer who loves japanese street fashion. Very sweet and cute.

Y eso es todo, si os ha gustado seguiré haciendo más entradas de este estilo.
And that's all, if you liked it I'll do more posts like these.

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors