Sailor Moon love

10:44

Hello

Hace unos días me enteré de que por el aniversario de Sailor Moon han sacado unas circle lenses de cada personaje y me han encantado *-* Me gustaría tener las de Sailor Moon pero aún no se si las venden en alguna tienda de internet ni el precio al que las pondrán.
Few days ago I discovered that for Sailor Moon's anniversary are circle lenses of each character and I love them *-* I would like to have Sailor Moon's circle lenses but I don't know if they sold them on internet and the price yet.


De paso os dejo nuevo merchandasing que me gustaría tener... algún día :'D
I show you new merchandasing that I would like to have... some day :'D


¿Os gusta Sailor Moon?/Do you like Sailor Moon?
¿Tenéis algo de merchandasing de Sailor Moon?/Have you got Sailor Moon's merchandasing?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors