Sailor Moon exposition + wishlist

4:09

Hello

En el evento de hace un par de meses hubo una exposición de Sailor Moon con unos trabajos bastante buenos, os dejo aquí las fotos de los que más me gustaron
In the event of two months ago there were a Sailor Moon exposition with fairly good works, here are photos of works that I liked.


 this is my favourite *-* jsut perfect!






También había una vitrina con merchandising y... omg me lo habría llevado TODO!
There was a showcase with merchandising too and... omg I would have carry ALL!

Desde hace un tiempo sigo un blog en el que publican el nuevo merchandising de Sailor Moon y ains... hay demasiadas cosas que quiero!
For a while I follow a blog where post new merchandising of Sailor Moon and huh... there are too many things that I want!


Y muuuuuuchas cosas más! Pero supone un gran gasto de dinero así que... poco a poco.
And muuuuuuuuuch more! But it suposes to have money so... little by little.

¿Tenéis merchandising de Sailor Moon?/Do you have Sailor Moon merchandising?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors