New gets + bornprettystore + minni in the box

3:05

Hello


He hecho unas "precompras navideñas" de ropa, para mi jaja No es mucho, necesito ahorrar ya que en verano quiero irme de viaje con mi novio, espero encontrar un trabajo pronto u.u
I did a "christmas prepurchases" of clothes, for me jaja Isn't so much, I need to save money because I want to do a travel with my boyfriend in summer, I wish I could find a job soon.

 headband - H&M
 chemise - Primark
 sweater - H&M
t-shirt - Primark

Y esta preciosidad de colgante que me regaló mi novio *____* llevaba un tiempo queriendo uno así y ogh ES QUE ES AMOR!
And this beautiful necklace that my boyfriend's gaveme *_____* I wanted to had one time ago and ogh HE'S SO LOVELY!

También me llegó un paquete para nail art de mi sponsor BornPrettyStore, haré una review en condiciones en cuanto pueda, hasta entonces os muestro los productos.
Also I received a package of nail art from my sponsor BornPrettyStore, I'll do a good review when I have time, so then I can show you the products.



Y por último, un paquete de Minni In The Box. No conocía esta tienda hasta que me pasó una amiga un enlace con unos colgantes preciosos y no pude resistirme. También haré review de esta página en cuanto pueda.
And finally, a package from Minni In The Box. I didn't know this shop until one friend show me a link with beautiful necklaces and I couldn't resist myself. I'll do a review of this web when I have time too.

¿Habéis comprado algo hace poco?/Did you bought something recently?
¿Conocíais alguna de las tiendas?/Did you know these shops?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors