[REVIEW] Sammydress - Black dress

3:59

Hello


Hace un mes hice mi primer pedido a Sammydress, un vestido negro que vi en Sheinside, solo que aquí estaba más barato. Fue un regalo de mi novio por el aniversario de 2 años *-*
One month ago I bought in Sammydress for first time, a beautiful black dress that I saw in Sheinside, only that here cheaper. It was a present of my boyfriend for 2 years anniversary.



Había leído reviews bastante buenas de esta página, y viendo que con gastos de envío me salía por 12€ (estaba rebajado), no me lo pensé dos veces.
I've read good reviews about Sammydress, and knowing that with shipping it cost 12€ (it was on sale), I decided to buy it.

Sammydress es una web de moda donde puedes encontrar todo tipo de ropa, accesorios, zapatos (tienen unos zapatos realmente preciosos!), etc.
En otra ocasión haré review solo de la tienda con wishlist.
Sammydress is a fashion web where you can find a lot of clothes, accesories, shoes (really beautiful shoes!), etc.
Other day I'll do a review only about the web and a wishlist.


Como siempre, no tengo foto del paquete... SOY UNA ANSIOSA!
Like always I haven't got packaking photos... I'M VERY IMPATIENT!

El vestido llegó en perfectas condiciones. Nada más llegar me lo probé, aunque aún no lo he estrenado.
It arrived in perfect conditions. When it arrived I put on it, altough I have not yet released it.

Las mangas y la parte superior (por delante y detrás) son transparentes. Zonas que no es recomendable planchar (en todo caso poniendo una tela encima).
El resto del vestido es de poliéster. Es muy fresco y ligero, ideal para primavera-verano, pero lo utilizaré en cualquier época del año sin duda jaja
La longitud es la típica de "lo justo para que no se vea nada", aunque para mis padres es "no es demasiado corto?".
The sleeves and the top (front and back) are transparent. Areas is not advisable board (in any case putting a cloth over). 
The rest of the dress is polyester. It is very fresh and light, perfect for spring and summer, but I will use it in any season certainly jaja
The length is typical of "just enough to not see anything", but for my parents it's "not too short?".

Detalles/Details

Color: Black
Sizes: M, L
Material: Polyester
Dress length: Mini
Neckline: Turn-down collar 
Sleeve length: Short sleeves 
Weight: 0.7KG 
Price: 15'51€ (sale 9'12€) + shipping


¿Habéis comprado alguna vez en Sammydress?/Did you buy in Sammydress?
¿Qué os parece el vestido?/What do you think about dress?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors