#6 Inspiration - Irodohieru

2:10

Hello

Irodohieru

Irodohieru (Saga) is a 19 years old girl from Stockholm, Sweden.
She's a highschool student who loves fashion.


She loves Japanese street styles and Ayabie. I knew her when she was more in Pastel Goth.
Nowadays she wears a personal style inspired by Japanese fashion. I really love how she always looks.



She usually wears simply makeup but sometimes she does spectacular things. And the way she paints her eyebrows are wow! I really like them!



I really love all about Irodohieru... wig/hair, style, clothes, makeup... I want to marry her!

Follow her!

What do you think about her?
Did you know Irodohieru?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors