2 years with my boyfriend (*/∇\*)

2:12

Hello

El 15 de julio fue mi aniversario con mi novio, 2 añitos juntos ya! aiss sigo con la tontuna en la cabeza  
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Él aún tenía clase por la mañana, y por las tardes trabajaba, así que ese día solo pude verle un poco, pero le obligué a hacer mil fotos (`ー´)

15th of july was my anniversary with my boyfriend, 2 years yay! aiss I'm really in love with him 
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
He was go to class at morning, and work at evening, so that day I only can see him a little, but I obligated him to take a thousand photos  (`ー´)



he's so cute! (*/∇\*)

El viernes quedamos por la noche y le invité a cenar en el UDON, un restaurante japonés.
Yo me pedí ramen con naruto, cerdo, algas y bambú (qué bueno estaba el naruto! necesito saber dónde comprar), y él yakisoba de ternera.

Friday we meet at night and I invited him to dinner at UDON, japanese restaurant.
I ate ramen with naruto, pig, seaweed and bamboo (naruto was delicious! I need to know where buy it), and him beef yakisoba.

it was delicious

Como regalo de aniversario me ha comprado un vestido precioso que aún no ha llegado, lo encargó por SammyDress (cuando llegue haré review de la tienda).

As anniversary gift he buy me a beautiful dress which doesn't arrive yet, he ordered from Sammy Dress (when arrives I'll do a review).



THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors