[REVIEW] Ellen Panda PM 14 violet and Bunny 4 color C25 aqua circle lenses from Klenspop!

9:47

Hello Cookies!

Ya se que hace demasiado desde mi último post, pero he entrado en recta final del curso, me queda mes y medio. Hoy he empezado exámenes y así voy a estar hasta junio, a parte de trabajos que me salen por las orejas! Pero intentaré ir publicando algo de vez en cuando.
Principalmente, notición! El 22 de junio ME VOY A LONDRES AAAHHH!! Me voy unos días a ver a Iga, mi amiga-amor y compi de baile que está trabajando allí ; ; tengo muchas ganas porque hace muchísimo que no le veo y hafdfag Londres!

A lo que vamos, los de Klenspop me van a matar por tardar siglos en postear esta review pero bueno, ahora las circle lenses de este post las tenéis de REBAJAS! Así que allá vamos!!


Long time since my last post :'D but I'm in my last trimester of the year, I have a month and half. Today I start my exams and I'll continue until June, plus a lot of class works! But I'm going to try to post occasionally.
Mainly, great news! On June 22 I'M GOING TO TRAVEL TO LONDON AAAHHH !! I'll be there some days visiting Iga, my lovely and dancer friend who is working there ; ; I'm so excited because I miss her so so much and hasfagdhj London!

Well, Klenspop partners should kill me because I have taken a long time to post this review, but now you have these circle lenses ON SALE! So here we go!


All arrived in perfect conditions as always!
And again these pop art boxes *-*


Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water content: 38%
Using period: 6 months
Price: 18$ (sale 7$)







Para estas reviews de lentillas he decido no usar maquillaje para mostraros que, a parte de que podemos vivir sin él, hay circle lenses que quedan bien sin llevarlo! Y es el caso de estas y de muchas otras. Porque cuando yo veo reviews siempre veo chicas muy maquilladas, pues yo os doy una visión natural! (y qué más natural que mi cara de cansancio y mis granitos? :3).

El color es precioso, el morado en mis ojos siempre me enamora! Sobre el diseño, como siempre digo, el centro difuminado para un efecto más natural :'( por favor. Dan un pequeño toque dolly que me encanta, y ya veis que de lejos no destacan mucho.
El tamaño es perfecto, al igual que la comodidad de ponérselas y quitárselas.
Si no habéis leído la información básica, ahora están rebajadas a 7$ por lo que es una buena oportunidad para adquirirlas si os gustan!

For this review I decide not to wear makeup to show you that, apart from we can live without it, there are circle lenses that look good on you without makeup! And these are, and more. Because when I read circle lenses reviews from other girls I always see them with a lot of makeup, so here's me with a natural view! (and what more natural than my tired face and my pimples? :3)

The colour is so beautiful, I love purple circle lenses on me! About design, as always, I prefer a blur center for a more natural effect :'( please. They give a little dolly effect that I love, and if you are far they don't stand much.
Size is perfect, the same and comfort to take in and off.
If you haven't read the basic information, now they're on sale at 7$ so it's a really good chance to buy them!



Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Using period: 6 months
Price: 22$ (sale 18$)







HABÉIS VISTO ESTAS PRECIOSIDADES!?
Vamos por el principio, el color me ha requeteenamorado! Las lentillas azules en mi son *-* ojalá con ojos azules siempre! Pero es que las pequeñas tonalidades que lleva hacen el ojo muy cute y vivo.
El diseño, un poco grande en cuanto a tamaño a mi gusto, pero el degradado del centro perfecto! Ya veis que aunque sea un poco grande, aun no llevando maquillaje no quedan mal ni se ven de bicho.
Cómodas, como todas las lentillas que he probado de Klenspop, la verdad es que ninguna me ha dado problemas hasta la fecha y tengo los ojos sensibles.
Creo que estas lentillas se unen al ranking de mis lentillas favoritas!
Como las anteriores, también están rebajadas, a 18$! Así que aprovechad.

DID YOU SEE THESE BEAUTIES!?
First of all, I'm crazy in love with this colour! Blue circle lenses on my eyes are *-* I wish I had blue natural eyes! But these little tones that have too make a cute a vital eyes.
The design, a bit bigger than I like, but blur in the center is perfect! As you see, being a little big circle lenses and not wearing makeup, I don't like like an insect/alien, they look so good.
Confortables, as all circle lenses I tried from Klenspop, anyone give me problems until now and I have sensitive eyes.
I think I'm going to add these circle lenses to my favourite circle lenses ranking!
As others, they're on sale too, now 18$! So go to buy!


¿Os han gustado estas lentillas? ¿Compraríais alguna?
Do you like these circle lenses? Do you buy some of them?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors