[REVIEW] Ellen Panda circle lenses from Klenspop

13:46

Hello Cookies

Siempre me retraso con las reviews de lentillas ; ; soy un desastre... pero de nuevo estoy con exámenes! D: Creo que vivo de examen en examen, y cuando tengo un poco de tiempo libre tengo trabajos o algo!
En fin, allá vamos!
I'm always late on my circle lenses review posts ; ; I'm a disaster... but I'm in exams again! D:
I think that I live from exam to exam, and when I have a bit of free time I have school works or something!
Btw, here we go!




Todo perfectamente empaquetado, como siempre.
En esta ocasión las lentillas vinieron en estas cajas que me han encantado, muy pop art! Las he guardado para darles un uso en el futuro.
All perfectly packaked, as always.
This time they arrived on these cute boxes, they look so pop art! I save them for a future things.


Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.7mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Price: 18$






El color me encanta, es un verde tan vivo que me ha enamorado. El diseño, bueno, yo los prefiero en degradado para un aspecto más natural, pero teniendo los ojos claros no me termina de desagradar.
Son muy cómodas y en cuanto a tamaño, perfecto, 14mm es la clave.
La verdad es que la serie de lentillas de Ellen Panda (en general) me encanta, tienen unos diseños con colores muy vivos, y varios diseños al gusto de cada uno. Yo ya tengo 4 pares y estoy encantadísima.
I love this colour, is a bright green that I like so much. The design, well, I prefer gradint designs for a most natural look, but having light eyes it doesn't look bad at all.
They are very comfortable and about size, perfect, 14mm is the key.
I want to see that Ellen Panda circle lenses (in general) are pretty cutie perfect, they have designs with really brightness colours, and different designs for each one. I have 4 pairs yet and I'm in love.




Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Using period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Price: 18$






Os presento a mi nuevo amor hecho lentilla *____* Es que son perfección!
El color es TAN VIVO! Dios, simplemente me enamoran. Si hubiera nacido con los ojos azules, definitivamente sería este color jaja
Aunque el diámetro sea de 14.5mm, algo más grande de lo que viene siendo un aspecto "natural", no me importa, una vez puestas, al no tener el círculo "dolly" exterior negro, no se ven exageradamente grandes los ojos.
El diseño, perfecto a mi gusto, un degradado general manteniendo el color.
En conclusión, recomendadas al 100%!
I present you my new love made circle lenses *____* They are perfection!
The colour is SO BRIGHT! Omg, simply I'm in love. If I were bron with blue eyes, I'm sure they would be these colour jaja
Althoung diameter is 14.5mm, bigger than expected for a "natural" look, I don't care, when you wear them, as they don't have the black circle for "dolly" eyes, your eyes don't look excessively large.
The design, perfect for me, a general gradient keeping the colour.
In concluion, I recommend them 100%!
¿Os han gustado estos modelos? ¿Compráis en Klesnpop?
Do you like these designs? Do you buy on Klenspop?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors