[REVIEW] Geo Berry Holic Gray circle lenses from Eyedodo

3:14

Hello

¿Qué tal el inicio de las clases? A mi aún me quedan días de vacaciones por suerte, pero tengo ganas de empezar en parte, tengo curiosidad por cómo será este año.
Por lo pronto, tengo una nueva review de lentillas de mi sponsor, Eyedodo.
How about back to school? I'm on holidays yet, so lucky, but I want to start, I'm curious of how will be this year.
For now, I have a new circle lenses review from my sponsor, Eyedodo.


Todo llegó en perfectas condiciones, como siempre. Y el envoltorio del paquete muy cute, además de la mini carta que me envían con recomendaciones para el uso de circle lenses. Tienen un servicio muy atento!
All arrived in perfect conditions, as always. And the package decoration is very cute, and a mini card with recommendations of use for circle lenses. They have a very good service!


Pero sin duda lo que más me ha enamorado esta vez es la funda para las circle lenses. SON PECES Y TIENEN MORRITOS Y ME PARECE SUPER CUTE!
But without doubt the most that I loved this time was the circle lenses case. THEY ARE FISH AND HAVE KISS LIPS AND THEY LOOK REALLY CUTE!


Después de este arrebato de amor, nos centramos en las lentillas.
After this love attack, we focus on circle lenses.


Geo Berry Holic Gray

Characteristics:

Brand: Geo Medical
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base curve: 8.6mm
Water content: 42%
Life span: 1 year
Price: 20.90$




Con solo ver el diseño sin probar supe que darían un efecto bastante natural, sobretodo con mi tono de ojos.
Only seeing the deisgn without trying them I knew they look very natural, almost with my eye colour.

 natural light
without - with

Como os he dicho, muy muy naturales! Cuesta un poco distinguirlas jaja
As I said, very very naturals! Is a bit difficult see the difference jaja


WHY I HAVE THIS BABY RAT FACE :')

Son muy cómodas, no se nota nada al ponerlas y al llevarlas más de 4h tampoco.
They are very comfortable, not problems wearing them for more than 4 hours.



El color y el diseño son de lo mejor. Un color muy natural y discreto, y un diseño difuminado para incrementar el efecto natural.
Teniendo en cuenta eso, elegí un look natural, sin maquillaje ni retoques. Estoy muy satisfecha con el resultado.
Además el diámetro no es exageradamente grande, por lo que contribuye a que queden mejor en un look así.
Colour and design are the best. A very natural and discreet colour, and a blur deisgn to increase the natural effect.
Knowing this, I choose a natural look, withouf makeup or filters. I'm very happy with the result.
Also the diameter isn't excessively large, so it contributes that look better in a natural look.



En definitiva, le doy mi 10 a estas lentillas que me han enamorado tanto!
Definetely, I give them 10 because I love them so much!

Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★★★

Os recomiendo al 100% la página y este modelo.
I recommend you 100% this seller and this design.

¿Qué opináis de los looks naturales? ¿Y de las lentillas naturales?
What do you think about natural looks? And about natural circle lenses?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors