[REVIEW] Geo Mimi Café Latte circle lenses from Eyedodo

7:19

Hello

Hoy os presento a mi nuevo sponsor de circle lenses, EYEDODO!
Today I present you my new circle lenses sponsor, EYEDODO!

Contactaron conmigo hace poco ofreciéndome un par de lentillas a elegir. Es una web pequeña, no disponen de muchos modelos, pero está muy bien organizada y tienen buenos precios. Podéis encontrar las típicas marcas de circle lenses, y lo que me gusta es la organización por colores, el plano del ojo y los diámetros.
Few days ago they contacted me to choose a pair of circle lenses. Is a little web, they haven't got so much models, but is very well organized and they have good prices. You can find typical brands, and the most I like is web's organization for colours, plano and diameter.

Ya que podía elegir aproveché para probar las Geo Mimi Café. Las vi hace tiempo anunciadas y reviews de varias chicas, el diseño me enamoró a primera vista y sin duda quería tener unas!
As I can choose the model I decided to try Geo Mimi Café. I saw this model time ago announced and other girls reviews, I was in love with the design and I wanted them!

El paquete tardó un par de semanas en llegar, lo normal por la distancia entre China y España.
Me quedé gratamente sorprendida de lo adorable que fue todo el empaquetado!
The package arrived in two week, normal because of the distance between China and Spain.
I was happy surprised with adorable packed!


Aunque no estemos en navidad, es adorable!
Is not winter, but is so cute!


Una foto detallada de la funda de las lentillas. Elefantes.
Detailed photo os elephant's circle lenses case.


Geo Mimi Café Latte

Los botes venían dentro de una cajita muy cute también, ya os digo que todo estaba muy adorablemente enviado. A parte, la funda de elefantes y una carta de agradecimiento por la review, me encanta trabajar así.
The bottles was in a very cute box, I really say to you that all was very packed. An elephants case and a tahnkful letter for the review too, I love to work when there're things like this.



Características:

Brand: Geo Medical
Diameter: 15mm
Water content: 47%
Base curve: 8.7mm
Life span: 1 year
Price: 21'90$


 with flash
 natural light
 without - with
detailed

El diseño es sencillamente precioso, lo adoro! El diámetro es bastante más grande de lo que suelo usar, pero quedan muy bien. Y el color me encanta! La mezcla de marrones con el color miel dan un toque delicado y bonito.
The design is really beautiful, I adore it! Diameter's bigger than I usually wear, but they look so good. And I love the colour! The mix between browns and honey make them wondeful.



Son muy cómodas, no me hicieron nada de daño al probármelas (tengo los ojos algo sensibles).
Con mi color de ojos brillan mucho y me encantan *____* Ciertamente me he enamorado de estas circle lenses, y eso que no soy nada fan de los tonos marrones.
They are very comfortable, thet didn't hurt me at all (I have a bit sensitive eyes).
With my natural eyes colour they look vibrant and I love it *___* Certainly I'm in love with these circle lenses, and that I'm no fan of brown tones.



Design:  ★★★★★
Colour: ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★★★

Final rating ★★★★★

Máxima puntuación y amor infinito! Me da pena que solo duren un año, así que a aprovecharlas bien!
Max score and infinite love! It's a pity they longer one year only, so I'm going to use them as much as I can!

Aquí os dejo todos los modelos de la serie Geo Mimi Café, la verdad es que son todos preciosos, me costó mucho elegir y no me importaría tenerlos todos jaja en un futuro, quién sabe!
Here are the other models from Geo Mimi Café, they are all really beautiful, it costs me so much choose only one and I don't care to have all jaja in a future, who knows!

¿Conocíais Eyedodo? ¿Os gustan las Geo Mimi Café?
Did you know Eyedodo? Do you like Geo Mimi Café?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors