[Review] Bunny Color Brown circle lenses from Klenspop

8:10

Hello

Hoy os traigo un nuevo review de circle lenses, en esta ocasión de un nuevo sponsor, Klenspop. La elección de las lentillas fue suya, pero a mi no me importa porque me gusta probar modelos y colores nuevos.
Today I'm here witha new circle lenses review, this time from a new sponsor, Klenspop. The circle lenses election were of the, but I don't care because I like to try new models and colours.




Tardaron una semana en llegar, lo cual es una rapidez importante teniendo en cuenta que vienen de Korea y yo vivo en España.
Llegó todo muy bien empaquetado y en perfectas condiciones.
They arrived in one week, that is very fast because they are from Korea and I live in Spain.
All arrived good packaking and in perfect conditions.



Dentro del paquete venía un papel que no había visto en otros envíos, sobre cómo ponerte y quitarte las lentillas y precauciones. Si eres primerizo usándolas es genial que venga incluido algo así. Fue una grata sorpresa.
Inside the package came a paper I had not seen in other deliveries, about how to put on and take off your lenses and precautions. If you're using them at first time it is great come included something. It was a pleasant surprise.


Las lentillas venían en una caja con un diseño muy cute e instrucciones. Además de las lentillas también contenía la funda y unas pinzas para cogerlas. Nunca había usado unas y estuve un poco torpe.
Lenses came in a cute designed box with instructions. In addition to the lenses also it contained the case and pliers to take them. I had never used pliers and I was a little awkward.



En este caso me enviaron el modelo "Bunny color brown". Son mis primeras lentillas marrones, y la verdad es que como tengo los ojos verdes/azules, tenía curiosidad por ver cómo me quedarían.
In this case they sent me "Bunny color brown". They are my first brown circle lenses, and it's true that how I have gren/blue eyes, I was curious to see how I would look with them.



Características:
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.8mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year



Sólo con ver el modelo en la caja sabía que me iban a gustar, ya que el diseño es semi transparente y con el centro difuminado, haciendo que queden bastante naturales. Además es color es muy bonito, y eso que a mi los ojos marrones no me van, pero teniendo un fondo claro me gusta mucho el efecto.
Just seeing the model in box I knew I loved them, because of the design is semi transparent with clur center, making them very natural. Also colour is beautiful, and I don't usually like brown eyes, but having a clear background I love the effect,

 natural light
with flash

Son más pequeñas que el resto de lentillas que tengo, otro punto a favor para que queden naturales. Al ser de este tamaño me fue más fácil ponérmelas y quitármelas. En cuanto a comodidad les doy un 10 porque no me molestaron en ningún momento, y normalmente me suelen llorar los ojos.
They are shorter than others circle lenses I have, another plus for remaining natural. As of this size it is easier to take in and off them. As for comfort I give them a 10, wasn't bothered anytime, and I have very sensitive eyes.





Me veo rara con ellas, como con todas las lentillas que tengo, pero he de admitir que me encantan. Perfectas para usarlas de diario.
En un futuro me gustaría probar lentillas grises, azules o rojas.
I look myself strange with them, but how each time I wear circle lenses, but I have to admit that I love them so much.
Perfects to use them daily.
In a future I would like to try gray, blue or red circle lenses.



Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★★★

Aunque el efecto de hacer el ojo no sea llamativo, les doy la máxima puntuación porque esto es lo que busco, que sean cómodas, bonitas y naturales.
Although enlarging effect wasn't striking, I give them the high score because these circle lenses are what I looking for: comfortable, pretty and natural circle lenses.

Además tengo un código de 10% de descuento para vosotros si compráis en Klenspop! Recomendada al 100%!
Also I have a 10% discount code for you if you but in Klenspop! I recommend them 100%!


¿Conocíais esta web?/Did you know this web?
¿Usáis lentillas?/Do you use circle lenses?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors