[REVIEW] Pinkicon - sponsor

9:31

Hello

Hoy vengo con los productos que me enviaron desde Pinkicon! Para saber más sobre este web, os recomiendo mi entrada donde hice un review general.
Today I'm going to talk about products from Pinkicon! To know more about this web, you can read my post where I did a general review.

Packaking
Todo llegó en perfectas condiciones. El paquete incluía un par de lentillas de un año, una caja para lentillas y una caja con 10 pares de lentillas de 1 día.
All arrived in perfect conditions. The package included a pair of circle lenses of 1 year, circle lenses case and 10 pairs of circle lenses of 1 day.






Products

GEO Honey Violet



La página me envío los productos que eligieron ellos. Estas lentillas me gusta en parte, el color es bonito, pero el diseño no termina de convencerme. Creo que sería perfecto si la parte del centro estuviera difuminada para hacer un degradado hacia el color natural del ojo, ya que al tener el círculo negro marcado quedan más artificiales.
The web sent to me the products that they choose. I like these lenses in part, colour is pretty, but the design doesn't end to convince me. I think it was perfect if the middle was diffused to make a degraded to natural colour eye, being that having the black circle marked, they look more artificial.

Características:
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year


Venus Eyes Nudy Hazel


No tengo más fotos de estas porque aún no las he probado, ya que son de un día, las guardo para ocasiones concretas porque viendo el dibujo creo que me van a gustar. Son un verde precioso, y mis ojos tienen tonos verdes, así que entre eso y que estas sí que están más difuminadas, creo que me quedarán bien.
I haven't got more photos of these lenses because I dind't try them yet, being that they're for a day, I keep them for specific occasions because seeing the design I think they'll like me. The colour is a beautiful green, and my eyes have green tones, so with this and these are more diffused, I think they'll look good on me.

Características:
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38.6%
Base curve: 8.7mm
Life span: 1 day (10 pairs)


Product on eye
Solo tengo fotos con las GEO, y con un maquillaje del que tenía pensado hacer un mini tutorial.
I have photos only with GEO, and witha makeup that I had prepared to other tutorial post.



Style:  ★★☆☆☆
Comfort:  ★★★★☆
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★☆☆

¿Conocíais Pinkicon?/Did you know Pinkicon?

THANKS FOR REAND AND COMMENT!

Goodbye

cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors