#7 Inspiration - Victoria Campbell

3:12

Hello

Victoria Campbell

Victoria Campbell is a 20yo girl from Australia. She's anarchist and... I don't know so much about her, not information in her social networks.
But wow, she's my age and she looks so much older than me!


As you can see she's very hot, and pretty, and perfect and... oh well, stop it! She has all!
Perfect hair, nice body, pretty makeup, cool style and so fucking sexy lips! (I think sometimes I'm little lesbian, but idc).


this color is PERFECTION! I need it one time in my life!

newer to older colour hair

She loves all about creepy, and tattoos, she really love them.
Victoria wears a goth/nu goth style.

She was know as "season of the witch", nowadays is "theproserpina". Here are her social networks:

What do you think about her?
Did you know Victoria?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors