[Reto] ¿Cual es mi estilo?

3:09

Hello

Es mi primera vez participando en un reto, he visto algunos interesantes pero no me veía capaz de participar, aunque en esta ocasión me he decidido.

Is my first time taking part on a challenge, I saw some interesting challenges but I dind't dare to participate, although this time I'll do it.


El reto trata sobre buscar tu propio estilo. En este caso es probar cada semana un estilo asiático, subir fotos de makeup/outfits y hasta hacer un tutorial si quieres.

Tenéis más información AQUÍ por si queréis participar. Empezará la semana que viene así que, ánimo!

The challenge is about find your own style. In this case you'll try an asian style each week, upload photos of makeup/outfits and make tutorials if you want.

You have more information HERE if you want participate. It'll start next week so, fighting!

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors