New gets! ❤

7:04

Hello

Hace unos días fui de compras con mi madre, principalmente porque el 21 me voy de vacaciones y necesitaba un bikini y unas zapatillas.

Few days ago I've been shopping with my mon, because 21st I'm going to holidays and I needed a bikini and shoes.

El bikini lo he encontré a la primera, pero me quedé sin las zapatillas que quería (estilo vans) porque solo había tallas grandes... LLORO!

I've found the bikini, but not the shoes (vans style) because there was only big sizes... I CRY!

muy básico y combinable

Y ahora algunas prendas que he ido comprando estos últimos meses.
And now some clothes I've been shopping last months.







And that's all!

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors