[Review] Snow White cream

9:02

Hello

Tengo varias reviews atrasadas, así que vamos allá!

I've got some backward, so here we go!

Snow White cream

Estuve mirando varias reviews de cosméticos coreanos para mi tipo de piel y este fue uno por los que me decanté (aunque aún tengo en lista varios para probar).

I watched several reviews of Korean cosmetics for my skin type and this was one for which I opted (although I still have several ready to try).



Es una crema hidratante (también puede usarse de primer) que blanquea. Yo la utilizo cada mañana porque no me suelo maquillar para ir a clase y debo hidratar mi piel.
No ofrece un tono muy blanquecino, pero deja la piel ultra suave. Además el aroma es muy agradable, como a polvos de talco.

It is a moisturizer (can be used like primer) whitening. I use it every morning because I normally do not make up for school and I moisturize my skin. 
No offers very whitish but leaves the skin ultra smooth. Also the smell is very nice, as talcum powder.



Mi piel es bastante grasa y me dura unas 5h sin notar que se empieza a engrasar de nuevo.

My skin is pretty fatty and I takes about 5h without notice that it starts to oil again.


Adherencia/Traction: ★★★★☆ 
Hidratación/Hydration: ★★★★☆ 
Cobertura/Coverage: ★★☆☆☆ 
Duración/Duration: ★★★☆☆ 

TOTAL: ★★★☆☆ 

Me gusta para usarla de día a día, pero cuando la termine probaré con otro producto blanqueante (la tomatox de Tony Moly seguramente).

I like to use it every day, but when finished try bleach with another product (surely Tomatox from Tony Moly).

Have you tried this product?
Which product do you recommend to me?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors